Which application is right for you?
Review the options below and select the application or form for your situation.
Accepted Students Will Be Notified Electronically
- You are a first time student at Suffolk and want to enroll (matriculate) into a program.
- You took courses from Suffolk while in high school and wish to enroll (matriculate) into a program.
- You took courses at Suffolk but never matriculated into a program.
- You would like to take an online class or explore an online degree program.
- You attended another college after high school and want to transfer into a program at Suffolk.
- You want to apply or transfer to Suffolk from another U.S. school as an international student and will be requesting an F-1 Student Visa or F-1 Status.
- You want to take a class or two without enrolling into a program.
- You were enrolled (matriculated) in a program but have not been enrolled for two or more consecutive semesters.
- You graduated from Suffolk and want to reapply to a new program.
- You are enrolled in a program and want to change to a restricted program.
- Restricted programs have specific criteria and requirements for consideration.
- You are enrolled in a program and want to change to another program that is non-restricted.