Register in one of our offices to schedule a Free Placement Test
The summer semester begins June 4, 2018
The fall semester begins September 4, 2018
So come in and make your appointment for your placement test early
- If you live in the United States, please contact the ESL offices to obtain information
about orientation for beginning levels.
- Brentwood- 631-851-6519 Selden- 631-451-4859 Riverhead- 631-548-2645
- Placement tests are FREE, but you need an appointment and a picture ID
- You must come into one of the offices with photo id to schedule your placement test. No appointments are made on the telephone
- Selden and Riverhead have limited hours so you may want to call the offices before coming in to schedule a placement test appointment.
No appointment needed
Orientations are free on all three campuses
Ammerman Campus- 533 College Road, Selden, New York 11784
Thursday, August 16, 2018 at 6:00pm in Riverhead Building 217
*Saturday, August 25, 2018 at 9:00am in Riverhead Building 217*
Grant Campus-1001 Crooked Hill Road, Brentwood, New York 11717
Eastern Campus- 121 Speonk- Riverhead Road, Riverhead, New York 11901
Monday, August 6, 2018 at 6:00pm in Shinnecock 101
*Saturday, August 18, 2018 at 9:00am in Shinnecock 101*
*Thursday, August 23, 2018 at 10:00 am in Shinnecock 101*
Tuesday, August 28, 2018 at 6:00pm in Shinnecock 101
*Registration is the same day as orientation*
If you live outside the U.S., visit the International Admissions website for information about visas, costs and admission requirements. International Student Advisement 631-451-4773.